Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bowling



We took Brett bowling a few weeks ago. At first Brett did great. the bowling alley had ramps for kids so they could push their ball down it and then bumpers that went up when it was his turn and retracted when it was Justin or mines turn (I sort of wish I had the bumpers the whole time). Anyway he started to struggle in the 2nd game because he wanted to bowl like everyone else. He wanted to throw the ball, not roll it down a ramp or between his legs and lets just say it didnt work well and we ended up in crisis mode leaving during the middle of the priciest games of bowling I have ever played. Also he was not given the pizza reward he was promised for being good so we heard about that the entire way home. But what has came out of this is that his bowling set at home he has started to bowl like the big people. He always sticks his leg out at the end. Its kinda funny. He was doing it perfect just like an adult until I got out the camera and then he just didnt do it like he had been but its still cute. Please dont mind the mess in the house behind him as you watch (mom).

No comments: