Thursday, January 10, 2008

Snow Snow Snow



I am so sick of SNOW! It took me 1 hour and 50 minutes to drive from Layton to Bountiful yesterday. I love the snow but I have to admit this year has been a bit of over kill. I dont think we have seen this much snow in such a short amount of time since the 80's. I promised Justin when we moved in the house that I would shovel snow this year so we could have a house instead of an apartment! Well I have only done it once and he has done it about 20 times so far and my back is still hurting. Hmmmm maybe apartment life wasnt so bad after all. I must admit though I am so happy to have a garage this year. Poor Justin's truck is out in the snow so the harley can have a nice warm spot in the garage though!

No comments: