Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year




Happy New Year to everyone. We had a blast on New Years. Thanks Ryan and Missy for inviting us over. Now we did not make it until Midnight at the party but after we got Brett to bed Justin and I were awake at midnight and flipped the TV on to see the ball drop. Said happy new year and went to bed. We are getting so old!

Brett had a blast on new years but I didnt get any pictures. Brett got to play with Daxton and Issac they are both 4. So brett loved hanging out with the big boys. There was one point that they were behind a baby gate eaching holding a gun of some sort and they looked like a bunch of bandits. Wish I had my camera. Brett can only talk about daxton now.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Glad your New Year's was as old as ours.