We are back from Jackson/Yellowstone and now on our way to deer hunt down in Fish Lake at the cabin! We saw some beautiful wild life at Yellowstone. Thank you to Ryan and Missy for allowing us to stay with them. The condo was absolutely wonderful. It was fun to feel like a millionaire for 3 days.
Yellowstone was great. Its been about 6-7 years since I have been and its amazing to see all the trees growing. Last time I went all the trees had been burnt in a fire they are really thick now. Its nice to see. We pulled into Yellowstone just in time for an Old Faithful Show. Perfect timing. We were a little disappointed at the park because we didn't see any bull elk or moose. But you will see the last picture which was taken from far away back in Jackson there was a group of about 25 bull Elk. They were amazing. We also saw a Moose at Grand Teton National Park. We also got to see a red fox hunting prey and pouncing on it. Overall it was a great trip.
1 comment:
Fun. I love that area. The last time I was in Yellowstone was almost 3 years ago, and we went in the winter. But I haven't been to Jackson since Mike and I went there on our honeymoon. It looks like you saw some great wildlife!!
Post a Comment