So its official my son is a Bully. I picked him up a little later than usual the other day and he was having dinner with the other kids so I sat down while he ate. One of the older boys said “he hit my sister today”. Then another one said he hit me too. Then they started saying. He is such a bully. Last night I picked him up early and his group was outside on the play ground and he was sitting by the fence in time out for hitting again…… we talk about not hitting all the time and he knows he gets time out which he hates but it doesn’t seem to detour him. He hits when he doesn’t get his way and when he is tired….. If feel terrible about my bully. Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Well I will be off the blog for a week or so. We are headed to Jackson Hole tomorrow on an adults only trip and then back for a few days and off for the deer hunt.
NO WORK FOR 11 DAYS!!!!!!
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
1 comment:
It will pass, just be consistent. And work with him to talk when he's mad instead of hit. It's taken Emma a while to stop the hitting when she is mad.
Post a Comment