I think everyone who reads this blog is from Utah or has been around deer hunting so I am hopeful I dont offend anyone..... I wont show pictures (mostly because I didnt take any, but also to not offend anyone) Anyway my deer hunt this year was successful. We went down to Fillmore, Utah and on opening morning I saw a few bucks. After passing a few two points by I started thinking it was going to rain that evening and the thought of sleeping in the following morning sounded nice so we saw another 2 point and the rest is history.... One shot! I didnt damage any meat or anything. We are having it processed in fillmore but with the prospect that I am now dedicated to trying to cook every night instead of eating out this will be a nice supply to our meat. Now I just need to get a freezer. So I will keep you updated on how I am doing because I hate to cook but after looking over a few months of budgets and seeing how much we eat out I really need to try it a little more.
So Justins Harley is here!!!!! He got to drive it home from the dealership today. Its is very nice looking. I will get some pictures soon. Its hard to explain the color but its purple and in the sunshine you can see blue, white and red flecks. Its really neat. Wont be able to show that in a pictures but you must believe me on how great it looks in the sun. Justin is excited but is bummed he didnt get more of a chance to ride it today. I am sure tomorrow he will be going for a drive. Just a few more weeks before it gets too cold.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
1 comment:
Wow, awesome job on the deer hunt!!! I'm not much for pictures, so I'm glad you didn't include them. I agree that cooking is a pain, but sure saves money. I've learned to make the full recipe (on a day that I can cook) and save half or more of the recipe to freeze and use for days when I need food quick. I also have 5-10 30 minute meals. I I try to use 2 or 3 of those quick meals a week.
The motorcycle sounds awesome.
Post a Comment