Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy 10th Anniversary

Justin and I have officially been married for 10 years. I think that he deserves a big round of applause for putting up with me that long. I know I can be trying. My mom says I cause grey hair and I believe that I gave Justin some of that already. We have came a long way in 10 years lived in an apartment, a townhouse, a house, apartment and now a house again. Been through many (many) years of school, different cars, and different jobs But the best part is that we had our son 2 years ago. Its been a fun ride and the good thing is that its not over yet.

Anyway Justin I love you a ton and am so happy that it has been 10 years. It feels like it was just yesterday most of the time....



Oh! Just had to add I just got 2 dozen roses!!!!! They smell wonderful.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Way to go!!! You know, some people can't do 10 years, so know that you are some of the few!!