Sunday, September 9, 2007

Bear Lake

First of all let me say Thank You to Ryan and Missy for inviting us to Bear Lake. We had such a good time. I have only been to bear lake once in my life before this and it was for a wedding of my friend Jerry like 6 or 7 years ago. I never got near the water. Bear Lake was beautiful! The water was so blue..... Justin referred to it as "glacier blue" and I have to admit it felt like that but it was so much fun! Brett did not like getting in the water in the middle of the lake but he love it up by the beach. Brett and Dax had good times and bad times together but overall I would say it totally favored the good times! Brett had a blast and since we have been home has talked about the boat. We spent some time on a beach that was probably one of the best days of his life thus far.

Justin and I also had fun. It was nice spending time chatting with good friends. Also to see Justin jumping off the bow of a boat was extraordinary.... Justin is typically not that fond of water, and has been way stressed out starting a new job so it was really fun to see him just enjoying himself throughly.

Overall I can just say we had a blast. Thanks again!


1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

I love boats, but have never been to Bear Lake. It looks like you had a great time!