Monday, September 17, 2007

Age 30

Well I finally hit the big 30. The age you are a year after 29, the ultimate age everyone wishes they were again.

So far 30 has been pretty enjoyable. I got to eat All You Can Eat Crab at Big Rock Candy Mountain! It was wonderful and I have to admit I ate a full 2 crabs. Justin made it to 2 1/2 but I couldn't eat anymore. The Utes beat UCLA!!!!! I spent the most wonderful day with Brett today at the mall getting photos, building a cow, and just goofing off. So 30, thus far has been great but its back to the grind tomorrow.

I got an exercise machine from my parents that is really nice and quiet (Thanks Mom and Dad). I just need to keep motivated to use it. I got a leather jacket from Justin to use on the Harley when it gets here. I also have an appointment scheduled next week for a complete hair/makeup makeover (Thanks Deb, Steve, and Justin)! I am getting highlights, a style, and a makeup lesson. Keep your fingers crossed that it goes well. I am in need of a little umph to my look lately.

No pictures for this entry I wasnt sure I really wanted to put 30 on film.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

So, how was it? I'm not looking forward to it. It does sound like your birthday was nice. Where are you getting your highlights, style and makeup lesson? I could really use that, so let me know how it goes. Happy Birthday!!!!