Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Tub

I thought I had made it through Brett's babyhood with never having him go "number 2" in the tub.... Well I was wrong..... Then after dealing with that, I found out that when I put him out of the tub so I could clean up his first mess he ran in his room and went number 1 all over the carpet.... Yuck! Needless to say it was a rough night last night.

Nothing really new going on here. We had 2 birthday parties this week and are exhausted. Brett has had cake every day this week since Wed. He is loving it. Matt is officially 16 and Little Aleck is 5. Aleck Sr. is going to Vegas for his birthday. Smart.

Brett is doing wonderful. He is talking so much it amazes me. He can count with us to 10, he knows some opposites now - hot/cold, on/off, up/down, sky/ground. The funnest is that he knows words to songs and dance moves. We have so much fun dancing and signing.

As promised, I have attached some pictures of Brett and his little car and monkey he loves so much. He is such a doll.












2 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh I feel your pain! that happened to us twice in one week. luckily, i only had to clean up one of the messes and tyler got the other one. i remember some other sort of catastrophe on the same day i was in charge. henry threw up or something. it was a chaotic day, but i could luckily laugh my way through it.

Andrea B. said...

Sorry about last night, but we've all had a similar story. Hopefully you'll only have one.

Brett is getting so big. I can't believe it. What a doll!!