Saturday, February 24, 2007

Just a quick update

Well since my post last week Brett has used the bathroom in the tub 2 more times. I think he likes my reaction to it and gets a good giggle. Needless to say my tub has been scrubbed more times in the last week than I think it has in the last few months.

Brett was sick again on Thursday night, he had a really high fever. No other symptoms. Justin and Brett stayed home on Friday and once again Brett was feeling fine. I didnt know that a 1 year old could already be playing hooky from school. Anyway they had a really fun day together and Brett has been fun today. Not sure what keeps causing these high, quick fevers. Its weird.

I bought some easter eggs and candy this week and am very excited for Easter this year. I think Brett will get the whole egg hunt. It is so fun watching him get bigger and understand things. I think it will be a fun time this year.

Not a whole lot to update everyone on today. I will try and get some new pictures soon.

No comments: