
Brett got sent home yesterday sick from day care which meant he is out today too. I am not sure what caused his fever but we are having a wonderful day today. He has been just fun to be with. He carries his stuffed animals all around the house. He has been serving me cups of water and just being a doll. He doesnt seem to be sick at all just a crazy fever yesterday.

Brett was doing really good painting today. We were painting flowers and then I left the room to check my email. I thought since he was doing so good it would be okay. I was only gone like 1 minute when I came back he had painted up to one elbow and was eating paint! We had to have a midday swim in the tub which he enjoyed.....
Justin and I got to go to a movie yesterday. WE were planning too since I was getting off early but then Brett got sick. Justin's mom was driving through town so we got to go anyway. Thank you!!! It was nice to go on a date. We saw Pans Labyrinth. Very interested. Justin was a little disappointed and I thought it was better than I expected.
1 comment:
I'm glad he's doing well today. That's nice that you got to go to a movie. I'm hoping Mike and I get a night out soon.
Brett's so cute!!!
Post a Comment