Saturday, February 3, 2007

February- Birthday Month

First let me say Happy Birthday to Matt, Aleck and Aleck.... There are some big birthdays this year. Matt is turning 16, Aleck is turning 60, and the other Aleck is turning 5! Happy Birthday to you all!

I posted some Brett temper tantrum pictures. He still stops once the camera comes out so its a nice little way to stop the situation. He is actually doing better this week and they subsided a bit except for getting in the car seat.




Today Daddy took Brett and mom to Toys R Us to get out of the house. We ended up coming home with a new Jeep and a Monkey... Its one of those little push cars with a steering wheel and a door. He Loves it!!!! Very spoiled! He also loves his monkey. He says the monkey's home is the jeep. Its so fun to see how his mind works. He got a blanket, put the monkey in with the blanked and said he was sleeping at home. The said "WAKE UP"..... What a doll. Once I get pictures of the jeep I will post them. Its way cute.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Wow- feel lucky you found an easy way to stop the temper tantrums. I pray it continues to work for you.

Kids are so funny with the things they do. It's good to know the monkey has a home.