
Just a quick post to let you know we are still alive. It seems like I am posting a lot fewer and farther in between these days. Life has been really busy lately. Brett and Daddy went Fillmore this last weekend to antelope hunt and Caleb and I stayed home. I didnt leave the bed the whole weekend as I was under the weather. Also I got a really cool new phone that took all weekend to play with. I am so not tech savvy but now I have really cool phone with lots of fun apps. Brett and I have been downloading app after free app to it so that we have more games to play. We have light sabers, yatzee, connect four, bowling, fishing, frogger, a bar scanner to look up prices, etc. Also i can facebook and gmail easily from it. the only problem is that it wont download pictures to my blog. If I could do that I could blog all the time. Anyway life is good here just busy. We are all healthy today (knock on wood)....
The picture above was a photo I took with my new phone. Caleb is sitting up really well these days and rolling all over the place. He looked like he was going to start crawling but then he seemed to ditch crawling for rolling wherever he wants to go. He is quicker than quick.
Brett is doing well at kindergarten. He likes his class and has been talking about friends he has made. I dont know how much he is learning as most is a review right now but socially it seems like a great thing for him. He also seems to be doing good at day care. The less structured home day care setting paired with having the break with kindergarten each day has made a huge difference.
I will try and take more pictures so that I can have something to blog about.
1 comment:
Glad you are back and feeling better! Aren't new phones the best? ;) I hate figuring them out! I can't believe how big Caleb is in that picture and I'm glad Brett is doing so well in school!
Post a Comment