Its hard when I work full time to see much of Caleb during the week. I leave while he is sleeping and when I get home he is exhausted. He parties all day at day care and forgets to nap, so when he gets home he is tired. Today he was asleep by 6 pm and that was after I spent an hour trying to keep him awake. I cant wait for the weekend so I get to have some time with his cute little smile.
A lady at my work has a niece with cystic fibrosis. She just turned 2 and is eligible to get a vest that will help her breathe better. the vest is 16k and insurance will pay half. The girl at my work has been going up to morgan (she lives in eagle mt) each weekend to sell crafts at the farmers market. this little girl is so adorable and it just breaks my heart that this life saving device is so much. They have had some generous donations from strangers to help them out. I was able to snag one of these cute little ladders for my front porch from their sale. They have about 1500 left to go.
1 comment:
i would be SO TICKED at the daycare. i'm glad it worked out okay.
and i know what you mean about never seeing your babies. today when i left, jack was doing all he could in his 2 year old power to make me stay. long hugs, wrapping himself around my leg, whimpering, telling me "i want to get dressed so i can come with you." i ended up being an hour later than i planned on. really SUCKS to work some days...or most days...
Post a Comment