Friday, October 1, 2010

My mom is just so talented. I have not one ounce of her talent in my body. I just love these watch bands that she made me! I have purple, red, brown and black. The picture does not do them justice. Love them mom... thank you!!!



Justin surprised me tonight and showed up in the parking garage of Huntsman with the kids. It was kind of weird to look down the parking garage and see Justin standing there and then I saw Brett. At first I was thinking that I was seeing things but it was them. After the great visit with dad we went to the Spaghetti Factory. Anyone who knows me (Chris, Jen and mom) know that I LOVE their myzithra (sp) cheese and mushroom sauce. Anyway it was a wonderful dinner.

the waitress we had disappeared for about 20 minutes. We had no drinks and Justin had to leave with Caleb because Caleb was tired. So justin missed his ice cream. The waitress finally showed up and we ordered ice cream brett says "please hurry it up this time" On top of the 20 minute wait she forgot Brett's drink at the beginning as well. Even with a flaky waitress it was still such a nice night. After we finished ice cream brett and I walked through trolley square and went up and down the elevator then up down and up the escalator. We finished it off by throwing pennies in the wishing fountain out front.

No comments: