Sunday, September 5, 2010

Perfect Day

Today was just the best day. We celebrated our 13 year anniversary and my birthday today.

We started out by going to the Lion King at Capital Theatre. Justin, Brett and I had a blast. It was a very visually stimulating experience. Brett was enamored the entire time. It could not have been a better. We had tickets in the 6th row. they were so worth the price we paid.




After the play we went to Tepenyaki(sp?) for dinner. Brett loved the fire, chopsticks and ice cream. I was impressed that Justin caught 3 shrimp in a row. We went early enough that we got a table to ourselves.

Thanks to Yia Yia, Papou, Aunt Jen, Uncle Mike, Jace and Aleck for taking good care of Caleb so we could enjoy a perfect day.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Sounds like the perfect day. I am going to see Lion King this Saturday. Happy Birthday