Monday, August 16, 2010

Times are a changing (again)!!!

I remember just like it was yesterday that I was so excited for work to be done with for maternity leave, Brett to be starting his summer at home, and most of all anxiously awaiting the birth of Caleb.

Now here we are on August 16, 2010 and now I am working an entirely different job (starting week 4), Caleb is 5 months old, Summer for the boys is officially over, Brett and Caleb started day care, and Brett starts kindergarten in 2 weeks! Wow does time fly.

Things are going well with the new job. I really like it so far. The commute hasnt been too bad yet.

Today I asked brett if he liked his new school and he said "no I love it". I know its only the first day but I just have good feelings this is going to be a great place for him. Also got his kindergarten worked out. we got the teacher everyone loves. He gets to ride the bus from day care and will be in the same class with our two little neighbor girls Taya and JC.

Caleb also has the distinction of being the only baby at day care. They are just loving having a baby there. He gets a ton of attention for being the youngest.

Justin starts on Monday teaching in the engineering program at Weber State. He is very excited!

All in all I say that good things are happening and its going to be a great year (knock on wood)

No comments: