Sunday, August 29, 2010

Brett and Caleb are such good brothers. Brett usually tried to pretend he doesnt like Caleb much but then every once in a while you catch him loving his brother.




I came home Friday to a clean closet! Our closet is always a disaster. Justin did such a good job and then I got a lecture from brett about keeping it clean.


Sunday Brett said it was unfair for us to have a clean room and not him. We ended up taking all his "little kid toys" plus a few more I sneaked out in the basement. We categorized his superheros, dinosaurs, ninjas etc and put everything in its place. Lets see which one is a disaster first. Brett's room or our closet.

1 comment:

morgan said...

cute pictures of caleb and brett! and i'm so jealous of your big closet! and of a husband that will clean it! :)