Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life

havent posted for a while because life has just gotten in the way. This is just a quick update.

1. Love my new job. I work with some pretty amazing people who are so very smart! I hope I can keep up with them in the battle of the whits.

2. I knew hanging up my U of U stickers at my new job was risky being that I work in Utah County.... the wars have already began. My bosses, boss put up a slide introducing me to the entire HR team with my picture today saying "secretly wishes she was of BYU fan". I have since taken his picture and hung it up in the middle of my U on my wall.... Its getting close to football season and I am excited but was hoping to avoid the wars at my new job. But it seems the banter will live on.

3. Brett and Caleb have had their first teenage babysitter. We hired a neighbor to help out around 10 hours a week so justin can get ready for school. Its the first time we have hired a teenage babysitter. So far so good.

4. Caleb is as chunky as ever. Brett is as skinny as ever.

5. Both boys start day care in 2 weeks. (I am sad about this and I think Justin is sad too. Even though its been tough they have had some fun times this summer). I cant believe summer is almost gone. We have home day care center set up. I think it will help brett to be around different aged kids and also be in a smaller setting. She also has a son with ADHD which hopefully will make her understand him. Caleb will be the only baby and it sounds like he will be spoiled rotten from all the little day care girls. They are excited to have an infant.

6. Brett starts Kindergarten on September 1st.

No comments: