
I am happy to have a full week vacation before I start my new position. This is the longest period of unemployment I have had since I have worked full time. Its great knowing I have a another job to come back to but its a weird feeling as well.
Packing up our stuff to go to Pagosa for 8 days makes me realize how much having 2 kids vs. 1 kid requires. This pile does not even include our golf clubs, fishing stuff, or Justins stuff. Thank goodness we have a truck to haul this all in. Also notice the cute purple purse on top... a little treat for myself for my first day of work. I love it because its purple. Justin doesnt like it as much as me.
Wish us luck. Its a 9 hour drive (plus I imagine a ton of stops for our kiddos. ) I also got a surprise game for Brett's DS. I figured I would surprise him with that when he gets bored.
1 comment:
Have fun on your vacation! And for the record..I LOVE your purple purse! So cute!
Post a Comment