We had a very nice trip and the weather was great. One of the funnest moments was at night when we turned the lights out and told scary stories. Grandpa spoke of the Fish lake monster, Justin had a few good ones as well. Brett told the story of the time that we looked in the mirror and there was a ghost in our cart (Haunted Mansion in Disney World).
Here is Brett's big catch of the trip.


Brett, Grandpa and dad went 4 wheeling and came back with this beautiful bouquet for mommy.
We had to make an emergency run to Walmart in Richfield Utah during our stay because I did not calculate the formula right. Justin and his dad went fishing and Brett, Caleb and I made the 45 minute trek to Walmart. Brett was such a trooper during the trip that he got to pick out a toy. He ended up picking out a ninja set. so you can imagine the time he spent playing ninja this weekend.
Caleb gigglying at daddy again. All weekend I tried to get the baby to giggle. Justin and his mom were both successful but he just does not giggle for me. So I just have to enjoy it when justin gets him giggling.
1 comment:
What a fun weekend!
Post a Comment