Well its official Justin now has better eyes than me. I went with him to his follow up appointment today and he is 20/15 in both eyes. I myself could not read the 20/15 line out of my right eye. the sad part is I have always hung this over his head that I could spot deer a lot farther away than him..... I guess this year he wont need a spotter. Everything looks good and so he came home and tossed his glasses into the garbage can, he is also excited to throw away the contact lens solution.
This weekend we are also saying goodbye to Justins green Toyota Truck. The lease is up and we have to turn it in Saturday for the last time. Its been a pretty fun truck and has taken us on some pretty fun trips. The one to oregon being the longest and most memorable.
Brett (knock on wood) has been having a pretty good week. We have had one minor incident. We are headed to the zoo Saturday for my work's summer party. also he is very close to earning another sticker chart prize. The sticker chart was set up for Lagoon but after talking to brett more he said he would rather go to The Big Blue water Slide instead of Lagoon . (Crazy, but heck it saves us money and time). Since I no longer can ride the slide Justin has too. I however have been on the slide since I have been pregnant but didn't realize it at the time. We have to wait until a week after Justin's surgery for him to go. Brett loves the water slide and swimming more than anything.
We have also decided to take Brett out of Tae Kwan Do. I really hate to do that but the 415 start time is seemingly impossible. I have not been feeling well in the mornings so I havent been getting to work on time to take him. Its not a really good reason to quit but truthfully having a job is much more important.
Father and Son are playing Lego Batman once again. Brett is totally in love with this game. they have almost mastered the game on both villian and hero levels. i try to moniter the time but Dad gets into it just as much as son. It has also been a very good thing to use to help him behave at school.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment