Uuuuggghhhhh! What a night! Brett earned going to a Raptors baseball game for having good days at school. After school he went to Tae Kwon Do, did awesome and then we had dinner and left for the game. I could tell he was tired and was sort of thinking we shouldnt go but then again he earned it. Well we got there and he saw the mascot and was so happy. Then we got treats. A Churro and a snowie. Anyway when he got to the end of the churro he dropped it. well he started whining. I told him we couldnt get another one because I didnt have any more cash and we were pinned in the middle of an isle. He kept crying. I told him if we left the seats we would go home. Well as soon as we started leaving he started to scream and kick. Justin had to carry him out. We were on the far side of the stadium and walked through so many people just looking at us. One of the vendors outside gave me a foul ball he had caught to try and calm him down. Nothing worked. It was just horrible. I feel sad because he earned going to the game and it turned out bad and I feel bad because I knew he was tired. (it was only the 3rd inning). So we did get to see a grand slam home run so that was cool and we got a game ball but other than that it really was a horrible night. He went straight to bath and bed. I am chalking this one up to the fact he was tired and hungry.
I started a new sticker chart right when we got home so he could earn something else. He has been doing really well at school and outstanding at home. I hope this doesnt set us back any.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment