We rented Lego Batman last week and let me just tell you that we found Brett's passion. He is a video game junkie. He is only 4 years old and we have already had to institute the timer. Justin left for the weekend and Brett was sad his batman lego partner was gone but lucky for him Papou came up and played with him. Let me just say that these games are not that easy. I tried a few times and had to pull the cheat book up on the internet to figure out how to pass the first level. Justin and Brett together have now won the game twice and because Brett loves it so much we bought a copy of it for him. It amazes me how much he remembers from it. When I try to play he will tell me thats not how you do it. He also will take my paddle and help me get through the stuff I cant make it through. Its amazing how much a 4 year old can do. I think this is only a sign of things to come. I must admit its good father son bonding time I love it when I am able to take a bath in peace and only hear them when they are cheering because they just overcame the joker.
The part I love the best is watching them both on the couch with their eyes glued to the TV pressing buttons and sticking their tongues out in time with each other.
A big thanks to Yia Yia and Papou for coming up and keeping us company this weekend while Justin was off fly fishing with his dad.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment