Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring is here.

Today was such a nice day. It was so hard being at work. My office is so cold that I wore a sweatshirt and fleece when I got in my car it was so hot!

The cement is finally done so today we built the fire pit and had Marshmallows and Smores! Yummy! I like mine burnt to a crisp while Justin takes an approach that takes a lot longer to roast the perfect marshmallow.




Two little boys "forgot" not to walk on the wet concrete. the damage is minimal and I think the prints are kinda cute.


Our shower is still leaking in the basement. This week they came over and pulled out tiles. They resealed the underneath and now we are going to test it to see if it works.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Hooray it's in!!! Such fun, a fire pit!!! Funny with the foot prints!!! Sorry to hear about the shower!!!