Monday, March 16, 2009

Cement

Its pretty sad to say but I am so excited we are finally on our way to getting some cement put in. I am so sick of mud everywhere so this is a big deal for me. They are still waiting for the ground to dry out enough to bring a tractor to the back yard but they did get started today!!!!



Now after the cement is in we just need the grass to start growing. We got it hydroseeded last fall and it just really hasn't done a whole lot yet. I am a little bummed by the turnout so far. Once the cement is done and we get some odds and ends done we get to have him come back and reseed! I really hope it works this time.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Cement and grass will be nice. Hope it comes soon.