Friday, March 6, 2009

Dr. Suess Week

I bet you didnt know that it was Dr. Suess's birthday this week. I know I didnt. Brett school had a tribute week to Dr Suess. They read many of his books, did art activities and even had some JR High kids come to read to them about Dr. Suess. Brett really enjoyed this week. Justin had a great idea to top the week off by watching "The Cat in the Hat". We did this while having a Pizza picnic! What a fun family night.




Brett has been having such good days at school (KNOCK ON WOOD). He has gone 2 weeks with very little incident! It seems like there are more good than bad days! I can not tell you how much happier I am when he has good days than bad. He earned 20 balls and this weekend will be going Golfing (or bowling) to celebrate his victory.



So the other night I walked up stairs to red koolaid everywhere.... It was on a toy ramp, the wagon, the love sac, cars and the carpet. It seems as if Brett's cars needed to go on a water slide (koolaid slide) into the swimming pool (wagon)..... what a creative little boy! Brett starts swimming lessons again Saturday morning so I guess he was excited about the though but geez.

No comments: