Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sprinklers, Sprinklers, Sprinklers, Oh How I hate Sprinklers!

Well this weekend was sprinkler weekend. Little did I know exactly what that meant..... Holy cow! i remember looking at this how thinking how wonderful a big lot would be! But now I am cursing it! Friday, Saturday and Sunday have all been dedicated to installing them. I was little help on each of these days and on Sunday I "got fired" from helping anymore! Justin and I love each other dearly but but I think he had it with me. Luckily we have a very very nice neighbor who helped him on Sunday.



Cody is the only one who likes the sprinklers right now..... We turned on one zone and he went nuts. He was happier than ever. Brett hates them because our attention is on the sprinklers, Justin has been working 12 hours a day in the heat on them, I have a blister, have been tired and am just plum stressed this weekend about them.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

We did sprinklers for Mike's parents one year. What a nightmare. I'm sure his parents are grateful, but it is a really big project. And just so you know, Mike would have fired me from helping as well.