Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photos Update

Bretts Halloween Costume


Brett and his buddy. His friend lives across the street. Its been fun having a friend so close. they get along great. The only issue is when its time to go home.... "lets run from your/my mom"


I know your all sick of yard stuff... but its our lives right now. We got most of the curbing done today. They ran out of sand and have to finish tomorrow. And as always with yard stuff it costs more than the estimate. Imagine that.


My wonderful birthday flowers. Justin did a great job. The picture doesnt do them justice. They are a few days old and have been through a car trip in this picture. they were amazing.


Brett and Cody have a pretty hate/love relationship. The strange places they bond....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! Brett is a cute little Pirate! Your curbing looks good! We did curbing all the way around our house, now I keep asking myself, "Why did we do that" now I have to put something in them . The weeds keep coming back...lol...