I had a fun time last weekend with my mom shopping. We found a little interior store that was going out of business. It was fun picking stuff out. After I left her I ended up at a few more stores and came home with a lot of stuff. Justin was in Pittsburgh so when he came home he got a surprise. I am not sure I am satisfied yet but it was fun to try. I keep moving things around. We have been watching a lot of home decorating shows on TV. They make it look really easy so I thought it would be a sinch but it just doesnt seem as easy as they make it look. I think the unlimited budgets have more to do with it than talent.

2 comments:
Love the rug and accessories. Who plays the piano?
for what it's worth, the decor gets my stamp of approval. :) i think it all looks fabulous!!
Post a Comment