Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bathroom

I am not 100% sure but one of the bathrooms in the house didnt seem like it was painted. It looked primered but thats it. You could see the tape seams. So one of the projects we took on this weekend was to paint it. I thought I could do it myself and started without Justin. Lets just say he came in being the hero he is and fixed all my mistakes. I am just not cut out for painting. There is to much prep work that I did not do correctly. It is also a tiny little 1/2 bath and did not have much room to maneuver. So Justin- Thank you for your patience in dealing with my mess this weekend. It looks great.

Our house is pretty much a cream color throughout with bright white trim and a lighter white colored ceiling. So we decided to go a little crazy and do something different.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

I love the color in the bathroom!!!