Monday, May 5, 2008

Boxes, Boxes and More Boxes- New Patio

This is a picture of my life right now. I see boxes everywhere, even when I close my eyes. I can not even tell you how sick of boxes I am. we are probably 60% moved right now to the new place. There is still stuff at our old house but enough at the new place that we are living here. The only negative so far is that there is no drain for the washing machine. We think they sheet rocked over it but are nervous to put a hole into the nice wall. Other than that life is great and we love the new house. We have been sleeping here since Thursday and other than having to wear justin's sock due to no washing machine its still my dream house!



Here is a picture of our new patio. It is one of two places with no boxes on it. Its a very early birthday present from my parents to both of us THANK YOU!!!! The other room with no boxes is Brett's he is a little stressed about the move so we made sure his room was done first.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Well, it's no fun to be in a mess!!! But fun for you to be able to set up your own new house. I hope you figure out the washing machine issue. What a pain.