We are still putting things away but its actually starting to feel like home. We still have about 25% of our stuff at the old house so I really want to have everything put away before we move the rest next weekend. I was feeling pretty overwhelmed yesterday about it all. I went over to clean and after cleaning out the fridge I went to put it in the garbage can. The bag broke halfway up and everything crashed. A real nice neighbor helped me clean it up but let me tell you that whisteshire sauce is hard to get up out of cement. I ended up having to go back to work covered in whistishre sauce and grease (a new shirt by the way). My office smelled interesting. So today I ended up taking a vacation day because I was feeling stressed. I got everything packed now except the garage. I feel much better.

Kitchen

Brett's Room

Brett's Bathroom

Master Bath

Bonus Room

Great Room
2 comments:
Christa, your home is beautiful!! I hope the rest of the moving goes smoother for you! Moving is the worst thing in the world! So I hope it goes stress free from here on out! Happy Mother's Day to you!
The house looks awesome!!! It's hard to get moved in and get things where you want them. We still have issues in our house. Sorry about the garbage sack - what a pain!!
Post a Comment