Sunday, February 10, 2008

Jewell


Thursday night Missy called and asked me to go down with her to a private Jewell concert the next day. I really had no idea who Jewell was but what the heck it was my last day off work and I really didnt have any plans. We were going to go skiing but Justin ended up having to work and I sort of chickened out. It was nice to go down and spend some time chatting with Missy. There were only like 20 people there and so it was a truly a private concert. Anyway I was very impressed with Jewell she had a great voice. It was something I had never planned on doing but it ended up being pretty fun. Thanks Miss!

2 comments:

Andrea B. said...

Wow!! That's awesome. Jewell is a great singer. Glad you had a nice day off work.

Chelsea said...

You don't know who Jewel is and you ended up in a private concert?!! HELLO! I'm jealous...