I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and lots of good food to eat. We are planning to have a very quiet Thanksgiving at home this year. It will just be Justin, Brett and I. I am looking forward to a long weekend home with Justin and Brett.
Last weekend we went to a Christmas Tree farm to tag a Christmas Tree and on Friday we will go and cut it down. Brett is pretty excited about Santa Claus this year so its going to be a fun month I think. Last night on the way home from school we looked at Christmas lights. I was suprised so many people had them up already.
So back to this weekend. Its Utah vs. BYU football. Saturday at high noon! GO UTES! I have the cutest video of brett saying "Go Utes". I asked him who was yucky and he said "byu" then who is cool "go Utes". Its cute but I didnt get a chance to download it to the blog yet.
Happy Thanksgiving and Go Utes!
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
1 comment:
That's funny. I agree BYU is yucky. I just don't know that U of U is cool.
Post a Comment