
So he then said he wanted to draw the same thing. Now I know its a little hard to see so use your imagination but he really went through and drew every element in mine that I spoke about. The lake, trees around the outside and a boat in the middle with a fishing pole. After he drew the fishing pole he just kept the marker on the paper and kept going in circles but it was fun to watch how he was trying to imitate something he saw instead of just scribbling. Then he said mommy I made mommy's lake and had me write the name on it. I am probably the only one who can actually see the lake because I am his mom, but I swear it is there.

Once the lake drawing was over he saw the elmers glue and wanted to glue something. There was a harley mailer (imagine that) sitting there so I ripped it up (Sorry Justin) so he could glue it on. He picked out every harley emblem and put it on the paper. I honestly did not give him this idea or help him with this in any way. I kinda thought it was well organized for a 2 year old. In my mind he was just going to put a few ripped off pieces of junk mail onto a piece of lined paper. He just did it on his own. He then said it was for daddy's harley and a present for daddy.
1 comment:
Wow, very impressive. I really need to be working with Ashton and his small motor skills, they are not very well developed. Looks like Brett is very artistic.
Post a Comment