This year we had a different Christmas Tree Experience. Usually we go to Fishlake or Oak City to cut down a tree. This year with all that is going on we didnt have time. So we went to Farr West, Utah and picked out a tree from a Christmas Tree Farm. So we still got to cut one down and the tree still has the same character you find if you get a real one. It was pretty fun. (including a ton of spiders) Brett enjoyed the forest we got to walk through, and on the outskirts of the trees there were horses and lamas. Overall I say we had a blast. We went a week ago to pick it out, Brett ran around picking up sticks and getting lost in the trees. Then we cut it down on Friday morning. What I love about Christmas in our house is that everything doesn't match. It seems to me like everything matches to much these days. When you see Christmas trees everything always is color coordinated and perfect. Ours never matches and is just a hodge podge of stuff we have collected over the years. I really like having a tree with character and having just an eclectic assortment of stuff on it.
After a hard day of Christmas tree decorating Justin and Brett sat down to play Xbox. Brett loves to be just like his daddy.
2 comments:
I love to have a fresh cut tree in the house. And I'm with you, my Christmas tree isn't the beautiful matchy, matchy tree and I like it a lot better.
You changed your page. I like it.
Post a Comment