Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Zoo

Brett and I had about 2 hours to waste at the Zoo last Friday. We had a very nice time other than it was so HOT! Brett got to ride in a wagon..... This is the only picture I got in the wagon because he actually only rode in it for about 2 minutes. The rest of the time he insisted on pulling it or being carried.



This is alligator in the new exhibit at the zoo. Brett really liked the white alligator.


My favorite part of the day was the bird show. I was very impressed and Brett had a ball. The birds were swooping over our head. I was so close to a falcon I felt I could touch it. Brett loved it but thought it was too loud. He kept my hands over his ears the entire time. We even had front row seats.


Hard to tell in the picture but this is an Eagle in front of us.


Last but not least, Bretts favorite part of the zoo was feeding the ducks again. We spent a lot of money on feeding them but he loved it.



After the zoo we went to Price for the weekend. It was International Days, we went to the parade and the park. Brett loved playing in the hot tub every night. Brett also loved Papou and Yia Yias attention.

Monday was back to work! Again my sentiments from last week. Mondays are horrible. I am starting to realize how soon it is that I have to travel for 5 full days to Mississippi and I am sad to leave Brett. Justin and he will have a ball without me around saying "be careful boys" but I really am going to miss them.

2 comments:

Andrea B. said...

Wow, looks like fun. I need to take my kids to the zoo. They've only been twice and we've never done the bird show.

Chelsea said...

Don't you love the zoo? We actually got a family pass and it's been great. We've already used it 3 times this summer.