Monday, July 2, 2007

Outdoors

Brett is a pretty happy kid for the most part but it has become very apparent that he is much happier outside. He would give up air conditioning in a heartbeat if that meant he could be outside always and forever. Below is a picture of Brett playing outside and then the following picture is Brett at the Drive in. We went and saw Ratatui (sp). He had fun waiting for it to start for about 1.5 hours. He meet some new friends, got asked to go and watch the movie with them and just had a ball playing ball. Anyway needless to say that when the movie finally started 2 hours after his bed time. He only got to watch 15 minutes of it before he konked out. We made it through the 1st movie and then about 1 hour into Pirates 3 and just couldnt make it anymore. So I have no idea how its ends but it was already 1 am.


1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

I like the drive-in but hate how late it starts and hence ends. But I'm glad Brett had a great time. That's funny that he only lasted 15 minutes. I always worry that my kids won't fall asleep. We haven't gone to the drive-in for a few years.