Wednesday, July 11, 2007

TIRED!

I just looked at the clock and realized that I still have 1.15 hours left to work and I feel like I have been here for hours. My body is very much rejecting my new work schedule. I have started a 4 day a week 10 hour a day schedule. Sounds perfect doesn’t it? I am still not convinced. I do well in the morning but then about 10 am hits and I think its lunch time, around 2:30 I feel like I need to go home. Friday is going to be a killer. To top that all off I had the craziest dream the other night that I had a spider walking on my hand. (I am still not sure if was real or a dream). I thought maybe Justin was playing a joke on me so I reached over to slap his hand and I swear I felt a spider squish. Anyway I freaked out in the middles of the night and ripped the covers off the bed, had to shake them out, change my clothes and couldn’t go back to sleep. I have no idea if it was real or a dream. Then this morning I woke up and I had 2 shirts on…. I know for a fact I didn’t go to sleep with 2 shirts on, especially considering the 2nd one I was wearing. WEIRD! So I am tired on top of being tired…







2 comments:

Andrea B. said...

You actually had me laughing out loud!! I'm sorry. Isn't that crazy that you don't know if it was real or a dream. As a kid you expect that, but as an adult you expect to be able to tell the difference.

I hope the schedule gets better for you. I really don't mind a 10 hour day.

Chelsea said...

LOL Wow, Christa. I think you need a vacation.