Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Moving!!!!

We are moving to a house!!!! Whahoo! It even has a jetted tub. I am so excited. We are moving to Layton on June 1st! Everything is working out great. We just need to find a good day care.I was in tears telling his day care that we were moving. He is in such a good place right now. I hope we can find something close. So far I have not had luck with that. Anyway with that you should know that Justin is taking a job at Weber State to teach in their EET program next year and I will still be at Dollar Tree. Here are a few pictures of the new house. It will have a yard within the next month. It is just by Layton Hills Mall.



1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! So, you will be commuting into SL? I had no idea you were looking. That's great!!! You'll love being in a house again!