Monday, May 21, 2007

Boxes, Boxes and More Boxes

Sorry to say I don’t have any fun pictures to share this week. The sad part is we did some fun things this weekend but I did not catch any of it on camera.

I will just make this a short update. We are in the midst of packing and lets just say that I am sick and tired of boxes. I am not sure why they are having such an effect on me with this move but AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I think that time has decided to stand still and June 1st will never get here. Justin and Brett are both handling it better than I. Brett is clinging to things right now. He knows we are moving but he doesn’t know exactly what that means. I tell him his toys will go to the new house but anytime I take something from him that is not already packed he gets sort of upset. I just need to speed up time for the next 11 days. I think we are going to have to get out of the house a lot over memorial. While I am excited for the 3 day weekend it is almost impossible to pack while Brett is around. I am hoping I can trick him into helping me with the kitchen….. Other than that we just have 1 room ½ way left to go and 1 bathroom. Not to bad.

Life is moving in the fast lane for Justin. He is officially in contract for Weber next year and very excited (and nervous) about it. He is also working very hard to finish his dissertation over the summer. The move probably isn’t helping him much but after we move in and his new office is set up I think he is going to be happy with the changes as well.

11 Days and Counting Down!

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

In some ways, I'm glad I'm not packing right now. I hate that. So, I wish you the best!!