Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to Everyone! My mothers day was great this year. It was the first mothers day that Brett actually said "Happy Mothers Day" he also was very fun and wanted tons of attention from mom. It was great. In addition I have a gift certificate now for a massage. I think I am going to wait and have it after we move and everything is put away. I am sure I will be in desperate need by that time. Thanks Justin and Brett for making it very special.

Below are pictures of Brett playing dress up. He found his backpack which contained his snow boots that we had at school in the winter. He put them on, his hat, and his gloves and played around the house. Its so fun as he gets older to see how his mind works. Some of the ideas he comes up with are so imaginative. I am also learning that he has already figured out how to manipulate me to get the things he wants.




We are busy packing as it is 19 more days until we move. I can not tell you how excited I am! Everything is currently set and in motion and I am just hoping time goes by fast between now and June 1st. Our apartment is starting to fill with boxes and I just can figure out how they will all fit in a moving truck. I have been having dreams at 4 am (weird but every day at the same time) where I am playing tetris with a moving truck and our furniture. Brett is doing okay with everything. Better than expected. He gets mad at me when my attention is away from him so I am trying to pack when he is asleep. He is excited to move to a "house with stairs". I dont think he understands it yet but he knows something is going on.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Happy Mother's Day!! It sounds like it was great.