Boot camp is going well. I have lost 6 pounds so far. I did not go this morning to the stadium to run. I have been to 14/30 classes and today would have been 15 the halfway mark but for the life of me I could not get myself up to do it. Actually I decided last night not to go. I needed a break. I am tired. I don’t really have a good excuse and I feel really guilty. I have 15 classes left to go (well 14 due to the trip to Seattle) and I am going to make it to every one.

Brett is getting 2 year pictures tomorrow. I just can not believe he will be 2 in two weeks from tomorrow. It seems like time flies. Brett has had pink eye and an ear infection with a stuffy nose. His eyes are no longer red but I hope you can’t see the red on his nose in the pictures. He is doing better now and on antibiotics he thinks are candy. The picture above is a picture of him from August of 2005. He was around 4 months old. He has changed so much its crazy.
1 comment:
Wow - I can't believe he is two either. They sure do grow up fast!!!
Great job with boot camp!
Post a Comment