Sunday, April 1, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt



On Saturday we went to an easter egg hunt at my work. Brett got to meet the easter bunny and was terrified of him. The guy in the suit is my boss (and no I dont know why he was wearing a pig nose). After we got home Brett kept talking about the bunny and that he got a hug from the bunny but while we were there he wanted to keep his distance. It was very cute.






Brett did a very good job finding eggs. I didnt have to help him at all. He just took right off and knew what to do. It was fun watching him. We are having a hunt at home next week on Easter. We have so much candy at this point I am not sure what we are going to do with it all!

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Fun!! I love when they finally begin to get holiday's!!!