Thursday, January 11, 2007

Quick Update

I don't have any photos to post today but I figured I had better keep this up to date. Anyway not a lot going on in 2007 so far. But here is a quick update on each of us.

My car is in getting fixed right now so I am in a rental Dodge Durango. I miss my car. The Durgano is nice but its too big for me. I am going to Virginia next week for work. I am very sad to leave Brett for that long. I think Daddy and Brett are going to have a nice time with out me, but I like to think that they will miss me a little too.

Justin is busily working on an article to get published. We hope he gets it sent off by next week! This will be a good step in his road to graduation.

Brett has had a good year so far but developed a phantom limp yesterday. We cant figure out what caused it. It was really bad though, we could tell his wasn't faking but yet he didn't hurt any where. So far today it has disappeared as quickly as it came. Hope it stays away. Other than that he is just talking up a storm. He likes to read to himself and have conversations with the telephone (as long as no one is on the other end). It amazes me sometimes the words he knows. He is getting to be so big. The potty training is not going well but we are not pushing it either. sometimes he tells us and goes and other times he tells us after the fact.

I will try and get more pictures out shortly. They are on our camera but I haven't had time to get them from the camera to the computer, and the computer to the blog.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

I had forgot that you got in a car accident. When do they expect you to get your vehicle back? I hope you have a nice trip!