Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmast 2006 (part 2)

We spent Christmas in Price this year. It was very fun. Brett was spoiled rotten again. Really his Christmas lasted a week straight.

Brett got a slide he adores. He has been having a hard time deciding what toy to play with. He goes from his slide, to his hut, to his easel. Needless to say the place is in chaos.
But with all the new toys Brett's favorite activity remains jumping off the couch... and that is free.

I have a 10 day break off work. So far its already been 8 of the 10 days. Its been great but not been that relaxing. Justin has been a slave driver and we have been rearranging. I am exhausted. I hope to enjoy my last 2 days off. However we have made some great improvements and I have more closet space!

Actually I cant say its been all work and no play. Justin and I went on 2 dates, Brett and I went to Discovery Gateway (I thought he was too young but really there was a ton for him to do), Brett got 3 new fish, The Utes won their bowl game, I went and had the Serenity Treatment at the Spa Club and there are still 2 more days.....

Happy New Year 2007!

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Isn't it amazing what kids love - things that are free.