Saturday, December 9, 2006

Santa Claus


Here is Brett's 2006 picture with Santa Claus at Harmon's. He knows who Santa is and that he says "ho ho ho" but when he got there he sort of froze up. So no smile.

We are starting a new tradition of buying a new family ornament each year. I purchased our 2006 ornament today. Its a family of 3 animals on a sleigh.... Dad, Mom, and Son. I thought it was a good representation of our little family of 3.

I am getting so excited for Christmas. I cant wait to open presents. Justin actually got cash out of our account this year so I couldn't track down his purchases. So I have no idea what I am getting for Christmas. It is driving me MAD!!!!

Its getting late and I am tired, so more later....

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

It's about time you had some surprises under the tree on C'mas morning! You guys always give each other your gifts too early! ;)