Friday, January 12, 2007

More Brett Pictures

This is just a fun picture of Brett in his cool Led Zepplin shirt from his Uncle Luke! Thanks Luke! He was such a little stud in his cool shirt.



I bought Brett a little kitchen set for Christmas. It was a really cheap little set but it is the perfect size. while I make dinner I fill up his tea pot with water and he loves to serve everyone "more water". Its so fun he also knows his please, thank you and your welcome. I have been amazed at what fun we have had with this toy so far.

Well I am off to Virginia in a few days. I am getting very sad to leave Brett and Justin for a week. I keep trying to tell Brett about it but he just giggles at me. I am sure they will be okay but I am sad to leave. Anyway I wont update this blog until after I get back.

No comments: